หน้าเว็บ

วันอังคารที่ 19 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2556

Thank you ... from my heart.ขอบคุณจากหัวใจ

 Thank you ... from my heart.    

Than it is in a state suffering through a lack of strength , because there are many situations in life , many sequences known to be recognized with really strong . And I was just a normal person that would be a weakness in the heart , because the heart is a lump of plastic will not be regretted . Sadly in some time, but did not dare to express themselves. In a state of distress that are facing at the moment I got my new friendships , new ideas, new truths of life realities in life I discovered that happiness is forgiveness that someone who hurt me . whether in front or behind them is happy and satisfied , there is another way to bring the joy of life in the same space , it makes learning that friendship is not necessarily who you are . I did not taste the same need not only to be pure good rapport with each other. There are only a few people that wanted to say many thanks to them . Times repeatedly . The life cycle is still time left to think of you more love to each other. In every life there are just waiting to cheer on this day that I have felt alone on the day of despair. At the time of isolation charm. Even when no one ever expected it looked . Time sunk in anguish . Time until I want to cry every time. Time to be intimate with someone who had been in love and hurt behind. Time running Tdtai . The most vulnerable time in their lives. They will never be in the future . Denied ever just sitting around. On the tears , but it is comforting to know that my heart and hope to have understood them. Delight in the joy of achievement , I wholeheartedly , although few people are pleased with the success that you are happy with them . Although listening to music on a different line . Enjoy constituents . I see a different list. Life is not the same but they do and I understand . Was enough. Because I believe that I will not need to be rich with gold . I do not need to be in a state of society. Different tastes . Do not have blood ties , but I choose to offer friendship to each other. Believe in the same faith, I believe in each other. Do not need to have much in common . Because they can make me calm and entrenched in the consciousness. I understand that .      The words " thank you" it is less than what I have received from everyone. But I will say thank you . I do not know if there is anything in return what I have so far. Thank fate that stand and have come across a person who is like my brother and best friend . I appreciate the understanding that they are filed . Many , many thanks to the opportunity given to the likelihood that many people would like to have , but never have I got this. I criticized the gossip and jealousy that made me realize that there are many meanings and is in the interest of them. It makes clear that the truth is I like it a hate heart to forgive yourself and enjoying life. Thanks for the opportunity to make himself fortunate to be able to dream of a miracle no one could see me and only . Dreams can come true pleasure . Thank you ... thank you .

ขอบคุณ...จากหัวใจ


กว่าจะผ่านความทุกข์อยู่ในภาวะที่ขาดความเข้มแข็งเพราะมีสถานการณ์หลายอย่างวนเวียนเข้ามาในชีวิตหลายคนที่รู้จักจะยอมรับในความเข้มแข็งที่มีแต่จริงๆ แล้วข้าพเจ้าเป็นแค่คนธรรมดาที่ย่อมจะมีความอ่อนแออยู่ในหัวใจเพราะหัวใจเป็นก้อนเนื้อไม่ใช่พลาสติกย่อมจะรู้สึกเสียใจ เศร้าใจบ้างในบางเวลาแต่ไม่กล้าที่จะแสดงออก ในภาวะแห่งความทุกข์ที่กำลังเผชิญในขณะนั้นข้าพเจ้ากลับได้ความรักใหม่มิตรภาพใหม่ๆ ความคิดใหม่ๆ สัจธรรมของชีวิตความเป็นจริงที่สุดในชีวิตข้าพเจ้าค้นพบว่าความสุขที่สุดคือการให้อภัยไม่ว่ากับใครก็ตามที่ทำร้ายข้าพเจ้าไม่ว่าต่อหน้าหรือลับหลังนั้นคือความสุขและความพอใจนั้นก็เป็นอีกทางที่นำพาซึ่งความสุขในห้วงชีวิตที่อยู่ที่เดิมก็ทำให้เรียนรู้ว่ามิตรภาพคืออะไรไม่จำเป็นว่าคุณจะเป็นใคร รสนิยมข้าพเจ้ากับเธอไม่จำเป็นต้องเหมือนกันแค่ความบริสุทธิ์ใจเท่านั้นที่จะเป็นสายสัมพันธ์ที่ดีต่อกัน มีบุคคลเพียงไม่กี่คนเท่านั้นที่ทำให้อยากที่จะกล่าวขอบคุณพวกเขาหลายๆ ครั้งซ้ำไปซ้ำมา เพราะวงจรชีวิตเวลานี้นิ่งขึ้นคิดดีๆ มากขึ้น หลงเหลือความรักให้แก่กันอยู่ ในชีวิตทุกวินาทีมีบุคคลเพียงแค่นี้ที่คอยให้กำลังใจในวันที่ข้าพเจ้าไม่มีใครในวันที่รู้สึกโดดเดี่ยวในวันที่สิ้นหวัง ในเวลาที่ความเหงาจับใจ เวลาที่ไม่มีแม้ใครที่เคยคาดหวังไว้มาเหลียวมอง เวลาที่กำลังจมดิ่งอยู่ในความระทม เวลาที่เจ็บจนอยากจะร้องไห้ทุกครั้ง เวลาที่ถูกคนที่เคยรักและสนิทสนมด้วยทำร้ายอยู่ข้างหลัง เวลากำลังทดถอย เวลาที่อ่อนแอที่สุดในชีวิต พวกเขาจะไม่เคยมีคำต่อว่า ไม่เคยปฏิเสธแค่นั่งใกล้ๆ ในวันที่เสียน้ำตาแต่ก็รับรู้ได้ว่ากำลังปลอบใจและเข้าใจได้ในความหวังดีที่มีให้ ยินดีในความสุขความสำเร็จของข้าพเจ้าด้วยใจจริงแม้ว่าน้อยคนจะยินดีด้วยกับความสำเร็จนั้นแค่มีพวกเขายินดีด้วย ถึงแม้ว่าจะนั่งฟังเพลงกันคนละแนว ชอบดูหนังคนละเรื่อง ชอบดูรายการคนละรายการ วิถีชีวิตไม่เหมือนกันแต่พวกเขาและข้าพเจ้าเข้าใจกัน ก็เพียงพอแล้ว เพราะข้าพเจ้าเชื่อว่าไม่จำเป็นที่คนข้าพเจ้าจะมีเงินทองร่ำรวย ไม่จำเป็นว่าจะอยู่ในสถานะไหนในสังคม รสนิยมที่แตกต่าง ไม่ต้องมีสายสัมพันธ์ทางสายเลือดแต่ข้าพเจ้าเลือกที่จะหยิบยื่นมิตรภาพให้แก่กันได้ เชื่อในศรัทธาเดียวกันเชื่อในกำลังใจซึ่งกันและกัน ไม่จำเป็นที่มีอะไรเหมือนกัน เพราะพวกเขาทำให้ข้าพเจ้าสามารถสงบนิ่งและตั้งมั่นอยู่ในสติ เข้าใจคำว่ามิตรภาพ


คำว่า  ขอบคุณ  มันยังมีค่าน้อยกว่ากับสิ่งที่ข้าพเจ้าได้รับจากทุกคน แต่ข้าพเจ้าก็จะใช่คำว่าขอบคุณ เพราะไม่รู้ว่าจะมีอะไรตอบแทนสิ่งที่ข้าพเจ้าเคยได้รับเสมอมา ขอบคุณโชคชะตาที่ทำให้ยืนหยัดอยู่ได้และได้เจอกับบุคคลที่เป็นเสมือนพี่และเพื่อนสนิท ขอบคุณน้ำใจความเข้าใจที่พวกเขาหยิบยื่นให้ ขอบคุณโอกาสที่หลายๆ คน หลายๆ ฝ่ายมอบให้โอกาสที่ใครหลายคนต้องการจะมีแต่ไม่เคยได้ข้าพเจ้ากลับได้สิ่งนี้ ขอบคุณเสียงวิพากษ์วิจารณ์คำนินทาและความริษยาที่ทำให้รู้ว่าข้าพเจ้ายังมีความหมายมากมายและยังอยู่ในความสนใจของเขาเหล่านั้น ขอบคุณสัจธรรมที่ทำให้รู้ชัดเจนว่ามีชอบก็มีเกลียดขอบคุณหัวใจตัวเองที่รู้จักให้อภัยและมีความสุขกับชีวิต ขอบคุณโอกาสที่ทำให้รู้ว่าตัวเองโชคดีที่สามารถทำความฝันที่มหัศจรรย์ไม่มีใครมองเห็นนอกจากตัวข้าพเจ้าเพียงเท่านั้น ความฝันที่สามารถทำให้เป็นจริงได้อย่างมีความสุข ขอบคุณ...ขอบคุณจริงๆ



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น